Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our thanks to some very special people


We would like to make a very important post today to thank some very special people and friends for their non-stop support, praise and admiration of our work. We appreciate all of you for your help and friendship!


Donna and Keith Kaonis / Antique Doll Collector Magazine for their friendship and generosity and everything they have done for us.

Our dear friends Ulla Milbrath (ullabenulla), Lois Davidson (Morgaine Le Fay antique Textiles and More) and Lynn Murray for their friendship, support and all their help in so many ways.

Our dear friend Robin Thompson for SO many reasons!

A special thank you to our friends and special patrons Rene Perkins and Carol Ohnemus and to all of our supporters over the years. Each and every one of you, your compliments and appreciation of our work are very important to us and one of the reasons we make dolls.

The Old Pretenders


10 comments:

  1. It means the world to me that I am a 'dear friend' of yours.
    Love to all 3 of you!
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just one word to say.....BREATHLESS!
    Have added your new blog to my Creative Places list on my blog!
    Thank you for all of the beauty you bring into this world!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandra for the lovely compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is stunnigly beautiful~I look forward to seeing all of your new creations~what an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Paul & David
    Wonderful to discover your blog today. I guess we have all been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century! What a great place to keep an album of your fabulous dolls. It was good fun to see some old and new friends among the pics! Keep up the great work.
    Your Olde freinde,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear David & Paul, Good luck with the blog, I shall look forward to seeing your latest unique creations. Thanks for sharing! Lois xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the most wonderful dolls i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey David and Paul,
    Wonderful, Wonderful!to see all the lovely ladies in all their unsurpassed glory. Finally the master artists work is there for all of us to marvel at. I cant thank you enough for your thanks to me. I have been blessed to call you my friends and it is an honor you consider me to yours.
    P.S. like the song says "I only have eyes for you."
    Robin Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Robin, for the lovely compliments!

    ReplyDelete