Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wonderful words from a dear friend

David & Paul: My wonderful little William and Mary doll just arrived. This little one has my heart! I am sitting here crying holding her and checking out every little detail.
I now I know EXACTLY what you meant when you said I will love her the most!
Her patina is amazing and looks so early, like it took 300+ years to happen and the painting is beyond gorgeous, and her dress, and coloring is perfect!
David the patina you have created just blows me away! Wow!!!!
She looks and feels so early and old.
I am in love with this yellow early silk!
Thank you for blessing me with such a little treasure! Please thank Paul for me as well and give him a great big hug for me.
I am so so touched and amazed.
I cannot believe she is mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment